Saturday 9 July 2016

More Snap challenge photos

I've managed a few more photos over the last couple of days and here they are:

9.  Bubbles - Ivy enjoying her bath :)



11.  Summer sunrise or sunset - in my case it's the sunset.  The chance of me being up and about to catch a sunrise is highly unlikely!


12.  Eating al fresco.  We had the family round for a meal  this afternoon and it was nice enough to sit out in the garden.


14.  Flags or bunting.


15.  Summer shoes - my flip flops next to Erin-Rose's pretty pink shoes.



17.  Water - Erin-Rose and Chris enjoying the paddling pool and Adam pouring some water over his Dad.


Hopefully I'll be back soon with the final 6 photos I need to get yet which are:

2.  a horse drawn vehicle
5.  something typifying your holiday destination, or your home town if you are planning a staycation.
8.  kites or balloons
13.  somewhere you would only visit when the sun shines
18.  umbrellas
19. glasses




3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really getting through your list so fast! Great summertime snapshots to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of pictures so far. Ivy is so cute covered in bubbles .

    ReplyDelete